Monday, January 4, 2010

Arizona

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2010,



For winter break I and my family went to Arizona for 2 weeks. We did a lot of hiking and played a lot of tennis. We did 3 superstition mountains and the Camel Back. We stayed at our friend house that is in Scootsdale AR. with a beautiful pool and hot-tub. The hot-tub is very warm and the pool is very cold. First I went in the bubble bath for 5 minutes and in the cold for 3 minutes and then back in the warm.
When we were hiking we saw a lot of cactuses and a Skunk in the middle of the road.
I had a cool and relaxed
Christmas and a
happy new year.



We also played a lot of tennis outside with 67 degrees f. We did some forehands some backhands and some volleys and overhead to train for my next tournament on January, 8, 2010. Then we drove back from Arizoma to Minnesota were it was -7 degrees f. Now School started again and I have a lot of tournaments coming up.

See you then
my fans
floyd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty sweet trip at my uncles in L.A. he has a hot hot tube and a cold pool too

hope to have a sleep over soon
your best friend
Nate