Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tournament

WHAT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This weekend I had another Tennis tournament. It was at Baseline and it was the biggest tournament I ever played. It was a level 7, boys 14 singles.


First I had to play Jackson Kelner in the round of 64. I played a good match, maide a few mistakes but won 6-0/6-2. It was a good match to get in the round of 32.


My second match was vs Austin Nichols. I never played him but I still rolled over him and won
6-0/6-0. Now I have to play the #8 seed in the rounf of 16.


In the round of 16, I had to play the #8 seed David R. Wilton. I had another good match and won
6-2/6-3. Now the qf.


In the qf. it was getting harder. I had to play Max D. Melin. I had to play hard and let him made the fault so I did and won 6-0/6-1. I won by a lot but played an awesome match, to get in the semi-final.


In the semi-final I had to play the #5 seed Matt G. Tropsha. He was a lot older and taller so he also had more power than me. I played a good match, but it was too bad I had to lose in the semi-final 3-6/1-6.

I had busy week, and I had a good tournament.


I also got to play outside again on March 23. My dad and I played for 2 hours with SNOW on the side of the court, and a FROZEN lake next to us.

My B-day is on Saturday this week too.

So let's HAVE FUN.

See you then my Fans. Floyd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, die Floyd,
zie nu pas het filmpje en de nieuwe foto's, je doet het goed, leuk! Vanaf deze plek alvast een hele fijne 12e verjaardag!
En heel veel lieve groeten van allemaal en oma! Voor jullie 4tjes en vooral voor jou! Laat ons weten als je nog wensen hebt waar wij wat aan kunnen doen. Veel tennisplezier ook, tiny en CO