Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nick Bollettieri





Hi Everybody,


On October 24 I had a training session with Nick Bollettieri, Nick Bollettieri is the worlds best tennis coach. He has coached 10 of the #1 tennis players in the world. I got his picture and his autograph. He looked at my tennis and thought it was really good.






















Tony Larson,

My new coach is Tony Larson, Tony Larson is ranked #1 in Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota. He is super good, and is my coach. He gives lots of great hints to make me a better tennis player.

Stringing machine,

My dad and I bought a tennis machine to string our raquets. The first three rackets we stringed weere for me. It took me 3 days to brake a string. My dad and me are very busy buying strings and stringing. I have now had three different strings in two weeks.


Tournament,

I have a tennis tournament coming up on the 13 of November. It is a championship level 5 and I am really looking forward to playing it. I am now ranked # 29 for boys 12 and under in Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota.

Happy birthday,

As you might now it's my sisters birthday on Nov. 13. She is having a party and sleepover. She is going with 3 friends to the Mall of America at 5:00 pm and they come back at around 10:30 pm. I am really excited to see what she will get for her birthday.


See you next time,
Floyd

3 comments:

Sophie Minet et Alain said...

Maintenant que tu cordes tes raquettes toi-même, tu vas pouvoir taper plus fort, et en casser une par jour...
Combien d'heures de cours as-tu par semaine avec ton coach ?
Il faut garder précieusement les photos avec Nick Bollettieri !
Souhaite un bon anniversaire à Rachel de notre part !
Bisous.

Anonymous said...

WAAUW dat is super!!
De volgende keer willen we ook nog wat bewegende beelden als je speelt!
We hopen dat jullie een leuke verjaardag hebben gehad...
Vandaag is sinterklaas in Nederland aangekomen en Benjamin wil graag een keyboard. We zijn benieuwd!
Groeten van Benjamin en Ruby

Jackson said...

Where did u see Nick at.