Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tournament 11-21-09

This weekend I had a tennis tournament in Saint Peter mn. I was the #2 seated in the tournament. I had to play in the quarterfinal against Simon Guzan. He is ranked #74 in Minnesota. South Dakota and North Dakota. I played good and beat him 6-1/6-1. Next up Nathan Parsons.


In the semi-final I had to play Nathan Parsons. Nathan Parsons is a good player he has already beated me 7-6/7-6 in the summer. But today I was too good and beat him 6-2/6-2. Now I had to play the #1 seated Sebastian Vile or I had to play Nikita Snezhko in the final.


In the final I had to play Nikita Snezhko. Nikita Snezhko is the guy that I played in Lakeville last week. I played so good today and won the final 6-7/6-0/6-3. I was so happy about the great come back. I had a lot of fun today again and got a lot of points and a super nice trophy.
Here is the trophy that I won today:

My next tournament is on November 27 in Rochester mn.

See you then
my fans.
Floyd

4 comments:

Sjoerd@Le Petit Pauliat said...

Very good Floyd!! Go, go, go!!!

Rémy said...

Bien joué Floyd!
Je viens de commencer le tennis et je trouve que tu joues vraiment très bien. J'aimerais bien que tu sois un grand champion. Moi je n'y arriverai pas et pourtant, j'ai un bon prof. J'aimerais bien que tu viennes en vacances chez nous cet été, il te donnera des cours de tennis si tu veux.

Anonymous said...

Ha, die Floyd, geweldig goed, zeg!!
Oma heeft de mooie foto van jou met Nick Bollettieri. Zij kent hem al langer van tv enzo! Je bent wel extra geinspireerd, niet? Oma is erg trots op je!! Veel groeten uit the netherlands!!!

Aanik said...

Nice job Floyd of winning some tourneys, and on making this cool blog. I'm thinking of making a blog as well.