Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tournament

On Saturday november 14 I had a tennis tournament,
the first match I played was against Austin Wong, the #8 seeded in Minnesota, South Dakota and North Dakota. He was placed #2 in the tournament and I had to play him in the first round. I played incredible and I beat him 6-0/6-0. Iwas very happy about that and could'nt wait to play in the quarter final.


In the quarter final I had to play Nikita Snezhko. He is ranked #35 in the three states. I played my best tennis and beat him 6-3/6-3. I was very happy to play such a good match and get into the semi-final.


Sunday november 15,

I had to play at 10:00 am in the semi-final against Aanik Lohani. He is ranked #10 in the three states and he is ranked #3 in this tournament. I played a good match but he won 6-3/6-1. Now I had to pay for 3rd place.


Playing for 3rd,

For 3rd place I had to play Brody Ryan. He does not play many tournaments but he is incredibly good. I played another super great match, just too bad I lost. I never played a 3rd set before and I have never played such a long match. I lost 3-6/7-6/6-7. The match was 3 hours and 5 minutes long. I was disappointed after I lost 5 match points. I was really close to winning the match. So I am kind of disappointed after loosing the match. So I ended up with getting 4th place.


It was the hardest tournament I had ever played. I had a lot of fun today again and I hope I'll get some points for playing this tournament.


My next tournament is on November 20 in Saint Peter, Minnesota.

See you later My fan's
Floyd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant what till your next tournament i am your biggest fan good job i know i could never play that good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nate you should once come and see me play. floyd

Sophie said...

Je lis souvent ce que tu écris, c'est bien de pouvoir suivre ce que tu fais. Demande à maman de prendre des photos...
Bravo pour ce tournoi !
Et bonne chance pour le suivant.