Friday, May 13, 2011

Back In Style

Sorry I couldn't write these last few months, Starting today I will be back and writing about everything that goes on in my life.


I have a new tournament comming up on Friday, May, 13 and will share about it with you when I am finished. I have lot's of awesome photos to show to you about the cold winter here in Minnesota and my tennis. I also went to see the Bryan Brothers a few months ago and I will be going to see Andre Aggasi, John McEnroe, Jim Courier, and Michael Chang in a few months. I will show you guys pictures of me and my tennis very soon!

Stay in touch
my friends!!
-Floyd

2 comments:

Brady said...

Hey Floyd I beat u this week. U played great!!!

Floyd said...

Ya!!! good match Brady, and congrats on getting second place in the tournament!!!!