Sunday, June 26, 2011

Great weeks in California!!!!!!

Hi all,
Since last week, when I went to California and went on a one week camp with some friends. I am now in San Diego with my dad for 3 weeks. In these 3 weeks I am gonna go to Sequoia NP, Go to some Tennis camps, go to the beach, and do many, many hikes with my dad. I will be having an amazing three weeks here in LA & San Diego. After that I will be going back to Minneapolis, MN for one week. I am then leaving to France where I will be going to Paris, playing a lot of tennis, and seeing friends and family, Grandma and Grandpa and playing a whole lot with my cousins for 4 weeks when I have to go back to Minneapolis and start 7th grade.
It's gonna be an amazing summer with lots of tennis and having fun with friends and family and going to the beach every day.
I will contact you again soon, and make some pictures.
See you then my friends
- Floyd

1 comment:

John Jensen said...

Roger federer is out with a knee injury