Friday, October 28, 2011

One Month In France

Hey!!!

I don't know about you, but I had an AMAZING summer!
I had a great time in France and Zwitzerland and got to see all my family member again.
I was very happy to go hiking, biking, eating real french pastries and playing tennis:)
We went to Abondance in France for two weeks. Abondance is a beautiful little town. I was extremly happy to finally go there again after almost 5 years. It's in the mountains and that is where I did most of my hiking. What I did most though is waking up and riding my bike in the mountains. Just thirty minutes of going to the peak of a mountain to see the whole town from the top is not the easiest thing to do.
Two weeks before that, I spend another amazing week in Paris. My flight from Minneapolis went to Amsterdam and from Amsterdam to Paris. I saw another family member there and a blast! I saw the eiffel tower and went to the top:)
I also went to Roland Garros and got a tour to center court! It was amazing to fell the real clay and to think about all the people that have been there.
I had a really fun time in France and hope to go there again sometime.
This was my AMAZING summer:)

Your friend,
Floyd

No comments: